More than 2,400 visitors attended Skidaway Marine Science Day on Saturday, October 13. This campus-wide open house event was sponsored by UGA Skidaway Institute of Oceanography, UGA Marine Extension and Georgia Sea Grant, and Gray’s Reef National Marine Sanctuary. The free event included a wide range of displays, tours and activities for children and adults.
- Despite COVID-19 delays, UGA Skidaway Institute scientist heading home from the Arctic
- Support UGA Skidaway Institute!
- UGA Skidaway campus reacts to COVID-19 crisis
- Rick and Debbie During Their Time at the Skidaway Institute of Oceanography (1987–2008)
- UGA Skidaway Institute, SECOORA christen new glider
- Grad student Kun Ma receives Georgia Sea Grant funding
- Scouts help beautify campus
- Marathon makes donation to Associates of Skidaway Institute
- UGA Skidaway Institute researcher offers career insight to future scientists
- UGA Aquarium’s Genell Gibson receives award for service